QCare ANAESTHESIA supports the clinical workflow and electronic documentation of anaesthesia care from the simplest to the most complex surgical cases. Our anaesthesia module covers the full Peri-operative workflow including:
QCare Premedication (Pre-operative assessment)
QCare Anaesthesia Record
QCare Recovery (PACU)
QCare is fully configurable and supports the specific workflows for the clinical anaesthesia department.
Features of QCare ANAESTHESIA
- Supports efficiency throughout the anaesthesia clinical documentation
- Covers the full Peri-operative workflow from Pre-operative assessment to Post Anaesthesia care unit (PACU)/Recovery
- Centralises all anaesthesia patient data
- Provides a user interface designed for the anaesthesiologist
- First of kind Full Touch-screen interface simplifying the documentation and workflow experience
- Assists the anaesthesiologist through the complete documentation process
- Automated vital signs and medical device data collection
- Integration to HIS and Scheduling systems (Theatre management systems)
- Anaesthesia reporting for quality of care and business metrics tailored to each anaesthesia department’s needs.
- Quality Assurance and Research